We are located at the College of Education & Human Development on the 6th floor.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 404-413-8060, 30 Pryor Street, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Graduate Entry to Teacher Education
If you would like to get your teacher certification for Georgia, you’ll need to complete one of our approved teacher education programs. You’ll also need to be a degree-seeking student. We offer courses of study that will lead you to your initial certification and, at the same time, give you a Master of Arts in Teaching (TEEMS).
- Human Learning and Development B.I.S.
- B.S./M.A.T. Collaboration
- Middle Level Education B.S.E.
- Physics B.S./Science Education M.A.T.
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T. — TEEMS
- Mathematics Education M.Ed.
- Reading, Language and Literacy Education M.Ed.
- Social Studies Education M.Ed.
Doctoral Programs (Ph.D. and Ed.D.):
- Wade chosen for doctoral summer school in Czech RepublicDoctoral student Katie Wade was one of 49 students from around the world invited to attend the European Science Education Research Association’s 2016 Doctoral Student Summer School program.News
- Courting Liberty Institute Georgia State University hosted 25 social studies teachers for a two-week summer institute titled: Courting Liberty: Slavery and Equality under the Constitution. Teachers also toured Charleston, South Carolina as they studied the effects of pre-Civil War laws on equality. Dr. Chara Haeussler Bohan and Dr. H. Robert Baker co-directed the institute. Funded by a grant from the National Endowment for the… more »News
- Students explore literacy and education in South AfricaDr. Gholdy Muhammad took GSU students to explore literacy and education in South Africa and its use in defining social change and activism.News
- Daejeon Extensive English Program 2016Welcome to Atlanta Korean teachers explore city, observe classes to strengthen their own teaching by Claire Miller Dasom Kim remembers seeing photos of the Georgia Aquarium in one of the textbooks she uses in her English classroom in Daejeon, South Korea. She was keen to see the place up close when she arrived… more »News